Ear – Nose – Throat
Hearing voices in a healthy way and being able to communicate properly with people are of great importance in our lives. In the Ear – Nose – Throat section, head and neck diseases, hearing disorders, sinusitis, allergies, salivary gland diseases, vocal cords and esophagus disorders are treated.
Operations in Our Ear – Nose – Throat Department
- Examination: Ear-nose-throat examination is performed using the classical method.
- Hearing control is performed with diapason.
- The plug (earwax) from the ear is removed with a curette, forceps, aspiration or lavage (washing).
- Foreign bodies are removed from the outer ear canal.
- External ear canal discharge is cleaned dry with aspiration or cotton.
- Outer ear canal dressings are made.
- Nasal bleeding treatment is performed.
- Foreign body is removed from the nose.
- Nose dressings are made.
- Aphthae in the mouth are burned.
- Tonsil abscess is evacuated.
- Tonsils are attacked.
- Foreign matter is removed from the throat.
- The vocal cords are examined with the respiratory trach.
- Dizziness maneuvers are made.